About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Peeps

Friday, October 28, 2011

I got bit by the Tutorial bug..Another Tutorial called Pinkalicious!!

Photobucket


Tutorial Pinkalicious

Supplies used

Template by Missy # 394- You can get it Get it here

FTU Kit by Tamie called Pinkalicious- Get it here

Tube by Keith Garvey- Buy that here

Font I used-A&S Snapper

You must have working knowledge of Photoshop- I use Photoshop CS5

Let's Go.....
Open up the template and resize it so you can put your name...etc. Delete credits.

Open paper 8 and paste into Raster 20- the pink circle.
Open paper 11 and put this paper in 18 and the copy of 18. (the back rectangle)We are going to put a border around them. Hit CTRL layer at the same time so you have a "dancing line" effect. Add another layer under the paper layer...Go to select-modify-expand and make selection 3 Hit OK. Set your foreground color to white flood fill. unselect the layer.
CTRL D. Go to filter, noise, add noise. You want around 50% uniform-monochromatic. Hit OK. Repeat
with the other rectangle.

Open paper 6 and paste it into the two smaller squares. Resize the paper so the wording on the
paper is smaller.

Paper #9 is going in the front rectangle. Paper #1 goes in the outer circle..So far you should have
this...
Photobucket

Now for the tube. Re-size and center your tube in the middle. Take your rectangle marquee tool and copy and paste half of the tube. Copy and paste her in the front rectangle like this..

Photobucket


Repeat so you have another tube on the other side. Merge them and change it to overlay. Copy and paste the whole tube in the back rectangle. Change that layer setting to soft light. Repeat the same in the other rectangle. Ok..the front tube, duplicate it twice. Bottom layer, go to filter-Blur-
Gaussian Blur. Set the radius to around 6 pixels. Second layer leave normal. Top layer set to screen.
Merge.

Now onto the elements...
Open Bows 2 and 4. Resize them and place them on top left corner and bottom right of the front rectangle. Merge and drop shadow using these settings..

Photobucket


Open ribbon eyelet. Place it where the black dots are on both sides. You can delete the dots if you want. Merge.

Open up the diamond. Re-size it smaller and put it next to the upper bow. Duplicate and put another right next to it. Merge and repeat on the bottom.

Open up ribbon. Resize it smaller and place it upper right corner of front rectangle. Open string and place it sideways behind bow by the back rectangle.

Open up ribbon 4. Resize and flip it right above the right bigger rectangle.

Open fluffy heart-resize and put it on the left side. Same with the butterfly. Drop shadow them both.

Ribbon 2 is going behind the star string and tilt it a little so it's seen.

Open flower- resize it and place it upper right front rectangle. Duplicate. Put another one next
to it. Merge and drop shadow.

Open up splatter under all the layers. Duplicate it. Place one in the upper right and the other in the lower left.

Add copyright info and name and tada..Your done!! Sorry if it was confusing but I'm just starting to write tutorials. Hope you enjoyed it.

Also, Missy has great animations also so if you want to add one of them, that would be great too!!!

0 comments:

My Banner

Photobucket