About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Peeps

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A NEW FTU KIT....HALLOWEEN WITH A "KICK"

So the reason why I started making my own kits is because every time I found an awesome tube I wanted to buy, I couldn't find just the right kit..LOL. So this kit is based on Lady Mishka's Witch that I just bought..

Photobucket

HERE IS THE KIT..PLEASE LEAVE SOME LOVE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD IT!!
Photobucket


DOWNLOAD IT HERE

0 comments:

My Banner

Photobucket