About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Peeps

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I FINALLY MADE SOME ART!

I was trying for some time but I realized with shapes and a little hard work, I can finally make some pinup girls of my own. Didn't use Poser or any program like that, I used strictly photoshop. If anyone has an easier way, Please let me know..LOL. But here she is. I don't know if I'm going to start selling or just give them as freebies. We shall see but Here she is.....

Photobucket

0 comments:

My Banner

Photobucket