About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Peeps

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Brat Pack Love Letters Blog Train

Here is my portion Photobucket Download it here

Rest of the Train:




Stina ::designs
by stina::


Tootypup: Tootypup
Scraps


Anita:
Daydreamers


Carrie: Skinnis
Stats and Scraps


Crystal:
Crystal's Creations


Holly: Freeks
Creations


Jen: Jens
Sweet Temptations


Jill: Created by
Jill


Ketty: Charlieonline.it

Lindsay: Lindsay's Ramblings

Miriam: Ellanoir

Pink: Pink's
Poetic Scraps


Stu:
CreativeCrazyScraps


Tracey:
Tracey's Tags and Treasures


Victoria: Signature Collections

4 comments:

Noko411 said...

A lovely kit! Thank you for sharing.

Cat said...

Beautiful Creation :) Thank you so much for sharing your lovely talents.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

So many lovely options to use in this kit. Thank you for sharing.

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks for your part of this great blog train.

My Banner

Photobucket