About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Peeps

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Thanksgiving Kit is up!! Enjoy!

Here is the thanksgiving kit for you all. Please leave some love when you download it! Thanks and enjoy! I would love to see what you create with it.

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

1 comments:

Ellie said...

What a great Thanksgiving kit. They're hard to find. Thanks!
Hugs, Ellie

My Banner

Photobucket