About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket

My Peeps

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ziggy June Blog Train has departed!!!!

Here is my portion:
Photobucket

DOWNLOAD HERE FOR PHOTOSHOP

DOWNLOAD HERE FOR PSP


I love getting some love when you download!!

Here is the rest of the train!! Leave these great designers some love too!!

Photobucket



Amy: ZiggyFan Scrap Designs

Stina: Designs By Stina

Lee: Midnight Music Wordart

Tracey: Tracey's Tags and Treasures

Cari: Black Widow Creations

Stef: Stef's ScrapKits



Photobucket

4 comments:

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit! I love the fun, bright colors :)

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

SONDRA said...

Great kit! Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing!

My Banner

Photobucket