About Me

My Photo
Mommy of 3 Princesses
Hi all...My name is Tracey and I'm a SAHM to three beautiful girls..Stephanie, Kira and Savannah.I've been married to my bestest friend and best husband in the world Sandy for 10 years now... I live in PA and I've been doing PS for a while now. I enjoy making and creating tags, kits, etc. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you enjoy my creations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

Photobucket

My Peeps

Sunday, May 15, 2011

BNB May Blog Train is here! Whatever suits your fancy!

Here is my portion:

Photobucket

For PSP download here

For Photoshop download here

HERE IS THE REST OF THIS TERRIFIC TRAIN..Make sure to leave some love to everyone if you download:

Blog train

Bits N Bobs


Charlieonline Scrapbooking


Creative Crazy Scraps


Created by Jill


Ellanoir design


AW Design


Designs by Stina


Miggins does scrapsville


Spiritsandscraps


Tracey's Tags and Treasures



Photobucket

2 comments:

snyderenterprise said...

Thank you for sharing! - SAS

Lily said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful and is amazing blog.

My Banner

Photobucket